CBPP® (Certified Business Process Professional®) is a protected professional designation of an individual who is certified to know and practice the subject matter of Business Process Management.
It is based on a standardized certifcation program that is recognized worldwide. The person recognized as expert or practitioner is certified to meet the standards of BPM knowledge and experience, (there is not a company or a business unit that is certified). The certification program builds on the Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK ). The International Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) assumes the overall responsibility for the maintenance of the BPM CBOK and for the development of the certification program to achieve the designation CBPP®.
Experience Qualification Requirements
- 4 Years Process management, Process improvement, or Process transformation experience
- Documented experience and qualifications
- Undergraduate degrees may not be substituted for experience
- Approved graduate degrees may be substituted for up to 6 months of BPM experience
- Other Professional Certifications, e.g., PMP, CPIM
Approved certifications may be substituted for up to 6 months of BPM experience.
- The ABPMP web site contains a page on How to Become a Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP)
- This page contains a link to the CBPP Handbook